Choir Spring Show

Ella Luckey, Staff Writer

The last but never the least. Lone Star High School choir will hold their spring show on  Wednesday, May 13th from 7pm-9pm at the LSHS cafeteria.

“We’ve been preparing for this for 3 months, since this will be our first Spring show,” Brooklynn Brown, 2016, said.

This will be the last choir show that will be performed as this school year is fast approaching an end. The choir members have been preparing for this, since it is their first time performing a Spring show and also their first time putting it on as a production rather than a show.

“My favorite song will be the “End of the Wicked Wood,” Carley Kremer, 2018, said.

This choir Spring show will be a little different from the previous shows that they’ve done because there will be three musicals that will be put into one. Other things that made the choir members excited and anxious at the same time, is that they will be acting while performing the songs and that made them get out of their comfort zone.

“It’s kind of like bittersweet for me since this is my last year in high school, but I enjoyed it and learned a lot being in the choir class,” Megan Anthony, 2015, said.

While some choir members are leaving since this will be their last year as a high school student, they’re also glad that they’re going to be a part of the very first Spring show before leaving high school.

“It is not like a typical music show that we’ve always performed. It’s all going to be musical songs, which is really fun,” Carley Kremer said.